This is the first in a series of How-to’s dedicated to continuous deployment with Azure.
Here I explain how to automate a simple build through visual studio online.
Before you start you should have at least one Visual Studio solution into the repository..
- Connect to your Visual Studio online project.
- Select Build, click + sign in the left column.
- Choose Visual Studio build as your build template
- Click on the Save button and provide a name and description for your build definition
- Test your first build by queuing a new build, right-click your build step and choose queue new build
- During the build you can follows all the steps through the console inside the page.